Purpose of the Organization:
The primary purpose shall be to:
Alleviate the sufferings of the people of Kashmir caused due to long standing conflict in Kashmir and undertake charitable and reconstruction works including building of infrastructure for education, help empowerment of citizens through nonviolent and democratic means and promote values of Canadian democracy of freedom, respect for cultural difference and commitment to social justice.
In addition, we will strive to:
- To relieve poverty in developing nations by providing food and other basic necessities of life to individuals or families in need.
- To relieve poverty by providing necessities of life, including food, clean water, medical supplies, clothing, and/or shelter to victims of disasters.
- To create arrange humanitarian aid in Kashmir in the event of any natural calamity
World Kashmir Diaspora Alliance will help relieve poverty in Kashmir.
It will carry out following activities to support its purpose:
- Distribute food and blankets to most poor people in remote areas
- Provide solar lights to poor
- Distribute food, medicines and some of the other basic necessities in the event of a natural disaster
- Help them earn a decent living to support themselves and their families
- Help them enjoy basic education and health care
- Give them grants and items in life-threatening disasters
The focus of the organization will be to provide help in India and Kashmir.